What is a mini-share?
- A one time purchase of a basket of produce
- $10 weekly (+ one-time $2 for mini-share bag)
How much is included?
- Feeds 2-3 people, quantity varies based on what is ready for harvest
- The average quantity of a mini-share will be about ¼ bushel
- We also try to make each mini-share cost less than the store—30% less
When do I pick up first delivery?
- We anticipate our first baskets will be ready in the latter part of May. If you sign up for the “Notify Me” list we will let you know.
How do I get on the list?
- Sign up below
How do I pay for my basket?
- Payment is due when you pick up your basket. You may also pay ahead using our paypal button below
How do I share this with friends?
- Send them an email
- Share with Cedar City Facebook friends
Where do I pick-up my share?
- At the farm TBA location (Call for more info 865;7540)
Can I just show up?
- Mini-shares availability is based on that weeks harvest, so you are not guaranteed a basket if you just show up.
- Same-day fresh, nutrient-rich, pesticide-free produce that costs-less
- A great farm community: Share holders get to come out to the farm and help with planting, weeding and harvesting. You can also attend seminars, events, etc.
- Smart way to do things; less gas use, hedge against inflation, keep $ in local economy, increase sustainability and preparedness